City-Wide Coalition is a community-based partnership of Moreno Valley’s non-profit organizations that perpetuates change and greater impact through cooperation, with a common goal to break the cycle of helplessness and improve the quality of life for Moreno Valley’s residents.
- To gather, identify, discuss and prioritize the most important/relevant issues being faced in our community.
- To identify, discuss and communicate current services that are needed to support our residents.
- To combine and/or coordinate resources among all non-profits for the greatest benefit of our community.
- Rochelle Lewis, Executive Director/Mya Wheeler, PW Enhancement Center
- Joe Anderson, Executive Pastor/Nick Holst, Discovery Christian Church
- Imelda Santana, Catholic Charities
- The Salvation Army
- Liz Reid, Executive Director, Immanuel House
- Keyneica Jones, Executive Director, Silence Aloud
- Lisa Cook, Executive Director, Haven Resolve
- Corey Jackson, Sigma Beta Xi, Inc.
- Pastor Albert Peyrefitte, House of the LORD Christian Fellowship
- Ronderick Henry, Senior Pastor, New Direction Church